1) I actually stalked my crush to his house when I was in primary school. Although I lost track of him halfway. I'd be a terrible detective. I'm really embarrassed to admit this. Took a lot of guts for me to admit. Well, if you ask the people I crushed on in the last several years, they can vouch for the fact that I'm a stalker. But my stalker tendencies have decreased over the years. I have never ever even thought of stalking a crush to their house after that one time in primary school.
2) I am fascinated by all things weird and "unexplainable". Like crop circles, the Bermuda triangle, Area 51, spontaneous human combustions, alien sightings, the Nazca lines etc. I have read countless books on them. I however do not believe in ghosts, due to a religious reason again.
3) I am currently insomniac-ish. Can't sleep until it's way past midnight. Either it's insomnia or my body clock is screwed.
4) I like asking Siri silly questions. :D Sometimes it gives me really cool answers.
5) I tend to take leadership positions given to me very seriously. Sometimes a bit too seriously. Stepped on many toes during my days as a prefect in secondary school. :/ Also, I can get competitive for top positions, like that of an Executive committee member. This is why I didn't join student council in JC. I didn't want to fall out with people because of my strictness when it comes to rule-following and my desire to be on top.
6) I haven't even touched my maths and physics holiday homework. Only been doing my chemistry homework (because it's my strongest subject right now). Let's just say I will be doing homework on Christmas eve, Christmas day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve, and New Year's day. FML.
7) I know I only seem to post happy/positive stuff about myself. But there are many sad things going on in my life as well. The only reason why I don't mention them is because they are too personal to share.
8) I haven't exercised for the past 2 weeks. I am so screwed when school reopens and PE lessons start. Good luck to me. D:
9) My taste in books is not as mainstream as my taste in music. Yes, I do read the mainstream stuff such as Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Fifty shades of Grey etc. But I like to read books based on the 18th or 19th century too. Take my literature novel for instance. The Remains of the Day. It's about the life of a butler in England. Many of my friends will probably be bored reading it because the life of a butler can be rather mundane. However, I actually really like the book. :D
10) I cannot get along well with Gemini guys. Saying this from experience. Actually, I get along well with them at first and then after some time we usually can't stand each other and drift away if we're friends. :/ From now on I am not even going to bother to get close to a Gemini guy.
11) When I was in primary 1, I was being brought to the dentist in school but I was so scared that I ran away and hid in the toilet for the next two hours until someone saw me and informed the vice principal. I had stepped out for a while to take a breather. Everyone was looking for me by the way. -.- Man, I was a coward. I am so ashamed of my primary school days.